Engineering Sciences and Technology are playing an increasing role in society and within our lives. Recognizing this, CEST-2019 aims to provide a forum for researchers from both academia and industry to share their latest research contributions, future vision in the field and potential impact across industries. Join us, October 29-31, to explore discovery, progress, and achievements related to mainly all the branches of Engineering fields and Tecnology areas. The conference will provide its attendees, an uncommon opportunity to expand their network beyond their immediate professional environment. It is a unique chance to work with other accomplished individuals from diverse areas towards the common goal of shaping the future of the engineering and society.
Time Until Conference Start
- Waste Management and Contaminants
- Sustainability of Natural Environmental Resources
- Climate Change and its Environmental Impacts
- Remote Sensing Technology
- Environmental Risk Management
- Safety Engineering
- Computer, Smart Communication and Software
- Telecommunications, Mobile, Wireless and Optical Networks and their Security.
- Automation and Control Systems
- Electrical Power Engineering and Power Electronics
- Power Generation Systems
- Production Engineering & EOR methods development
- Oil and Gas Wells Drilling & Reservoir Engineering
- Polymer Engineering & Techniques
- Crude oil Refining & Gas Operations
- Chemical & Petrochemical Processes
- Concrete Technology and Construction Materials
- Highway Engineering and Survey
- Structural Engineering and Foundations
- Urban Planning & Architectural Heritage
- Chances and Challenges of Using Renewable Energy in Libya.
- Design of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems.
- Desalination and treatment techniques
- Scientific Experiments in Renewable Energy Generation.
- Design and Implementation Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Value Engineering
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Modeling and Design in Operations.
- HVAC Systems and Energy Production.
- Production Processes, Welding Techniques and Heat Treatment.
- Use of Nanotechnologies in Engineering Fields.
The Abstract should only be submitted online via the Send Abstract Button Below:
Paper Submission Guidelines
Download templates and submission link
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Scientific Committee Desk
Email : email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org